Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle – The Essential Collection – Loved by Men
This Essential Collection is a curated miniature 7ml selection of the 5 most favoured perfumes by men. The perfect gift for him. Ideal for travelling and on-the-go.
The selection contains the following 7ml miniatures:
- Bigarade Concentreeby Jean-Claude Ellena – Eau de ToiletteMarked by the lightness of Cologne Bigarade, with which it shares its composition, this fragrance by Jean-Claude Ellena is transcended by the addition of a novel bitter orange essence, obtained by molecular distillation. Built on the singular bitter freshness of these citric notes, a coriander and rose heart and a woody base of hay reinforce its unique and natural structure. Bigarade Concentrée stylishly exudes a pure, lasting natural freshness.
- French Loverby Pierre Bourdon – Eau de ParfumHaving initially worked on the demanding angelica theme, Pierre Bourdon’s trials led him to a new “vegetal animality”. This perfume has the quintessential qualities of a men’s classic. It is a sort of skin enhancer, as the smell of patchouli, incense, tree moss and cedar mingles with one’s natural odor. This suave base also serves as the cornerstone of a massive dose of angelica, galbanum and pimento. French Lover is a dramatic, almost Wagnerian composition that expresses the contained sophistication of the effortlessly elegant man.
- Geranium pour Monsieur?by Dominique Ropion – Eau de ParfumGéranium pour Monsieur delivers the long-lasting freshness that most men desire. Geranium from China, rhodinol, mint, aniseed, spices such as clove and cinnamon, sandalwood, and a large dose of white musks are the main players of this new breed of men’s perfume. This seemingly simple formula also contains rare warm exotic notes like incense resinoid and styrax benzoin from Siam to add comfort and sophistication. Géranium pour Monsieur is Dominique Ropion’s answer to men seeking ultra-chic freshness.
- Musc Ravageurby Maurice Roucel – Eau de ParfumSensual and sophisticated. Powerful yet perfectly controlled. Dramatic and mysterious “Musc Ravageur” is a grown-up perfume, an uncompromising Oriental, which trumps current fads. Its explosive departure of bergamot, tangerine and cinnamon is set against a lusty backdrop of vanilla, musk and amber. No flowers, just a refined and exalted skin scent.
- Vetiver Extraordinaireby Dominique Ropion – Eau de ParfumHighly unusual with its overdose of vetiver (close to 25 percent, three times as much as contained in other vetiver perfumes), Vétiver Extraordinaire has sparked new enthusiasm for this classic men’s fragrance category. Here Dominique Ropion introduces a new essence of Haitian vetiver, stripped of its bitter edge, which he matches with five woody notes to play up the scent’s various facets. The result is surprisingly fresh, crisp and harmonious. A thoroughly polished, nearly purified note to express the essence of a vetiver without ever following the easy road.
5 x 7 ml